Book time with After Hours, our In-House Recording Studio! Here, we will bring out the best sound and production value, whether you’re recording solo or with your band.
Our packages are designed to fit your budget and recording needs. Choose from three different studio time packages, either billed hourly or at a flat rate. Each package includes time with a professional producer or sound engineer, or both, to help you get the best recording possible.
Come and record your audio at After Hours, and let us help your project sound the way it's meant to!
SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK TIME IN OUR STUDIO!
Our Pricing Options
Studio Rental Agreement
This rental agreement is entered into on the day of this form being filled out, between After Hours Studios and _______________________________ (Renter).
After Hours Studios hereby provides a limited and revocable lease to Renter for use of our Recording Studio located in The Music Store Inc. at 141 S Hwy 27, Building 159 Clermont, FL 34711.
The rental shall begin on the date requested, if possible, for as long as requested (sessions are a minimum of 2 hours) and will end after the completion of the last paid hour.
- Package 1: Flat rate, one demo song recorded professionally with producer and engineer, $2,000 (Up to 22 hours of mixing and mastering)
- Package 2: Studio Session with Producer and Engineer, $124.99/hour
- Package 3: Studio Session with Engineer, $99.99/hour
- USB drive copies $8.00 each
- CD copies $5.00 each
- Studio insurance for accidental damage: $25
All Payment will be due in full before the session begins. We will call you to have you pay over the phone. You may also come in to the store to pay for your session here.
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU AUTHORIZE AFTER HOURS STUDIOS TO CHARGE THE RENTAL FEE AGREED TO HEREIN TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD OF CHOICE.
By signing this rental agreement, Renter agrees to the following:
Studio may be used for legal business activities only. There is absolutely NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL in the building. Smoking is allowed outside the building. Renter is responsible for cleanup of smoking related debris (ashes, cigarettes, etc.) before leaving. Renter may utilize the restrooms associated with the Studio. Renter is not authorized to and may not utilize any areas or amenities of the building that are not described above.
ARRIVE AND LEAVE ON TIME:
- The lease shall start, and end as set forth in this Agreement; set-up and clean up time must take place during hours set forth in this Agreement
· An hourly charge of $124.99 per hour will be applied for each additional hour that extends beyond rental terms, as set forth in this Agreement
BE RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBORS AND TENANTS
- Be present at all times during the rental
· Keep the event contained within the studio
· Keep doors closed while music is on
· Maintain adult supervision of minors at all times; keep minors out of the parking areas
· Clean up trash or other items on premises prior to leaving
· COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL & STATE ORDINANCES & LAWS
· Promptly respond to requests of management to turn down or turn off noise
· Secure parental permission forms for work being performed by minors
· Secure talent releases for all individuals participating on camera
· Secure any necessary permits
· Renter assumes legal and financial responsibility for any violations resulting from their even
STUDIO & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED:
After Hours Studios agrees to provide the studio in good working order but makes no special guarantees as to said studio's functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. After Hours Studios is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the session, such as power outages, weather, emergencies, or Acts of God. In such cases, After Hours Studios will refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment. Renter agrees to return all equipment in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify After Hours Studios of any damage, failure, or change in equipment provided.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR STUDIO:
Renter agrees to return all equipment in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify After Hours Studios of any damage, failure, or change in equipment provided. Renter agrees to pay for any repair or replacement costs of equipment or studio that Renter damages within 3 business days. In the event that the Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter's clients, or any and all Renter's visitors damages any equipment or studio, Renter agrees to pay for any repairs or replacements necessary within 3 business days. Renter agrees to leave the studio in the condition it was found, or a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed and charged to the credit card on file.
Renter agrees to get a signed Liability Release from all persons that will be on the premises prior to use of Studio. Neither the Music Store Inc. (building owner) nor After Hours Studios LLC will be held liable for any injuries or accidents to the Renter, Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter's clients, or any and all Renter's visitors that occur within or outside the studio premises.
Use of the studio requires the following in advance:
- Signed Studio Rental Agreement
· Payment of Deposit
· Signed Liability Waiver and Releases for all persons who will attend the Studio
· Certificate of General Liability Insurance
After Hours Studios requires General Liability Insurance; the following minimums will apply:
- Commercial General Liability deemed primary and non-contributory
· $1,000,000 Per Occurrence and Annual Aggregate
· Must name The Music Store Inc. (Building Owner) and After Hours Studios as an additional insured
· The Renter can purchase Insurance that will cover go towards covering any accidental damage the insurance fee is $25 dollars.
The premises are to be used for the purpose of a photography/videography studio, including such activities, as are necessary and usually incidental to such use. After Hours Studios LLC shall have the right to inspect the equipment and studio at any time during the rental term. Renter shall make any and all arrangements necessary to permit a representative of After Hours Studios LLC access to the equipment and studio. If a breach of any of the provisions of the Rental Agreement occurs, After Hours Studios LLC has the right to revoke Renter's access to the equipment and studio without any liability to and without prejudice to After Hours Studios LLC, the right to receive rent due or accrued to and including date of revocation.
Cancellations must be given in WRITTEN form at least 24 hours before the session was to begin. Failure to do so will result in the renter being billed for a percentage of the total cost, up to the discretion of After Hours Studios LLC.
In the event of a no-show, the staff will wait 30 minutes. before leaving or progressing to work on other jobs. There will be no refunds in the event of a no-show.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW: